Thursday 7 March 2019

Review: Loreal Infallible Magic Essence Drops

Primer drops are becoming quite a trend in high street beauty but they can be very hit or miss. MUA's Oil Primer Drops are brilliant and worked wonders for me whereas Barry M's Unicorn Drops didn't quite hit the mark. So when Loreal released their Infallible Magic Essence Drops, I was unsure where they were going to fall on the scale.

Now I thought I had a good idea of what these drops did but when I checked on Boots to make sure I had my facts correct, I actually learnt more about them. Where I thought these drops were just blue for the sake of catching a consumers eye, they're also blue as they contain blue toned light diffusing technology which helps to reduce sallowness and give skin a radiance boost. And whilst I already knew that the texture was ultra lightweight and felt like a splash of water to the skin, I didn't realise that it was actually a hardcore cocktail of ingredients aimed to love your skin even whilst you're wearing make up. Packed Acai, Kiwi, Goji and Hyaluronic Acid, this works to brighten, revitalise and hydrate skin without weighing down your skin or disrupting your make up.

As I said I was quite wary about these when I first brought them but it only took one use to have me hooked. I did add these to my Maybelline Master Prime Anti-Redness Primer but that didn't take away from the results. Instantly my skin felt cooled and hydrated and as I rubbed it in, my skin looked more and more radiant and felt silky soft to the touch. It didn't leave skin feeling tacky or greasy in anyway but it did adhere my make up really well and helped greatly with it's longevity. Usually around my nose and chin my make up disappears after a few hours but with these drops, my make up stays in place all day, doesn't break up or go powdery or cakey and my skin feels soft and hydrated, even after my make up has been on for a few hours. And they're suitable for all skin types as well, my friend Lauren brought them on my advice and she loves them even though she had an oily skin type. So I highly recommend trying these out if you want to try some primer drops or if you're in the market for a lightweight primer that's not going to weigh your skin down or leave it feeling greasy, Loreal Primer Drops are the way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment