Sunday 11 September 2016

Review: Benefit They're Real Tinted Lash Primer

Let's see a show of hands who have laughed at the prospect of buying or using a lash primer. Don't be ashamed to admit it because until recently I would have done exactly the same. That's until Benefit's They're Real Tinted Lash Primer came into my life. And now I can't go a day without it.

With the same ball ended flexi brush as their They're Real Mascara this tinted lash primer helps lift and seperate the lashes whilst helping to hold a curl and volume. A product that can be used either under a mascara or on it's own, this lash primer contains a vitamin complex which helps conditions the lashes whilst you wear it. Paired under a mascara this helps seperate and prevent clumps whilst holding any volume your lashes have. Or you could wear it on it's own to add definition to the lashes and give them a slight tint at the same time.

It's the perfect product for wearing on no make up days as it adds a little something to the eyes. Teamed with Benefit's Porefessional and a hint of lip balm this is the perfect pick me up for eyes when you don't want to wear anything too heavy. It is a pricy product, especially for what it is but when you see the results you'll understand why it's become a staple part of my routine.

Definitely one of the pricier items in my collection but well worth it in my opinion, this has changed how my lashes look. If you have trouble keeping your lashes curled or volumised then I'd definitely say give this a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment