Tuesday 15 January 2019

2019 Beauty Wishlist

Happy Tuesday! Last year I shared with you five beauty products I wanted to buy/try out in 2018. So I thought that for the beginning of 2019, I'd put together and share the five products I want to buy/try out this year.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair 
The first thing I want to buy this year is something I featured in an Anti-Haul last year from which I have done a full three sixty on my opinon of this product. I said last year I wouldn't purchase a full size bottle of this as it seemed a waste of money but now I'd happily drop the hefty price tag for a full size bottle of this. Advanced Night Repair has done wonders for my skin, especially after the festive season when it looked lacklustre and felt both congested and heavy. After only one night of using this, my skin looked brighter, felt smoother and softer, any bumps or breakouts had reduced in size. So I'll definitely be buying a full size bottle when I run out of my sample size.

 Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil 
I love a good sleeping cream, oil or complex and for the longest time I've heard nothing but good things about the Sunday Riley Luna Oil. Sure it's pricey but as with the Estee Lauder, I've learnt that paying that little bit more for skincare is worth every penny and as I get older, I'm wanting to invest more into my skin and the products I apply to it.

Mario Badescu Facial Sprays 
I made a Beauty Bay order at the end of last year and this was one of the things I intended on buying but actually completely forgot to add to my basket. So in 2019, I intend to try at least one of these sprays, if not all three of them if I can find a good deal on them. I've heard good things about these on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest so I'm really intrigued to see what they can do.


Kiehls Midnight Recovery Cleansing Oil
When Kiehls' released their Midnight Cleansing Oil, I was intrigued but didn't want to blow £30 on a cleanser that couldn't potentially disrupt my skin. However my friend Lauren tried it and said she really enjoyed it, so for 2019, I'm hoping to try a sample of this before purchasing a full sized bottle in hopes of replacing my hard to find Loreal Cleansing Oil.


Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Toner 
And the last product that I've put into my wishlist is one that I'm highly unlikely to get my hands on but still like to try. I've heard many a good thing about their Rose Deep Hydration Toner and would love to replace my old Garnier toner with it. However Fresh is hard to get locally for me and with it being a glass bottle, I don't really trust it to be delievered in the post. So this will probably be the one I don't get but if I do, then it's an added bonus to my skincare routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment