Wednesday 10 January 2018

2018 Beauty Wishlist

Last year I started a beauty wishlist where I shared five beauty items that I'd like to or planned on buying through the year. It went down really well last year so I thought I'd bring it back for 2018 with five new products that I would like to/plan on buying this year.

Dior Forever Foundation
The first and only make up item in this beauty wishlist comes from Dior. I'm already a fan of their Star Foundation but really want to try their Forever Foundation after hearing really good reviews. Unlike the Star foundation, it has a matte finish with a exceptional coverage that feels comfortable on the skin. And it sounds right up my street, except it's £35 a bottle and that's a lot of money to pay out and it not work, plus I already have a few foundations that I like on the go. However I think I will be asking for a sample when I'm at a Dior counter next.


Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
The first skincare product I'll be wishing for this year comes from Clinique. Their Moisture Surge Face Spray has been on my radar for a while and I've never gotten around to trying it. But this year I want to change that and add this to my ever growing collection of skincare. I've tried a sample of their Moisture Surge Concentrate and loved it so I know that this product will not only suit my skin but fit in with my skincare routine. This may be one I actually purchase instead of keeping looking at, at the Clinique counter.

Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Facial Oil
The next product is one that may take a bit of saving up for. Sunday Riley's Luna Facial Oil has been on my radar for a while but until recently I hadn't been interested in oils. Now that I am a big lover of facial oils this has popped back up. I've heard some brilliant reviews on this and think it would work well with my skin but at £85 a bottle, I think this is one I need to save up for.


Liz Earle Superskin Overnight Mask
Liz Earle is one of my favourite brands on the market so it's no surprise that there is a product in my wish list this year. I'm a big fan of their Superskin Moisturiser with Natural Neroli so when I saw they did an overnight mask I knew I'd have to try it. Yet it's something I've never gotten round to trying so I'm adding it to my wishlist in hopes that it'll encourage me to actually buy it instead of staring at it wistfully everytime I'm at a Liz Earle counter.

Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
And the last product in my wishlist this year is another product that I've been putting off buying and am hoping that by putting in this post, I will actually buy it. I had a sample of the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair last year and loved it. I only used it when my skin was in dire need of help and after every use my skin looked plumper, clear and refreshed. I definitely need to buy a full sized bottle but with Christmas and that expensive time of year I just never got round to it. This year however I'm going to buy this as I haven't found a more budget friendly option that works just as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment