Friday 19 January 2018

5 Products I Always Have A Back Up Of

 
As a blogger I try a lot of products which means I have a lot of products in my collection but there are only a few that I have duplicates of because I never want to run out of them. Some of you may call them my Holy Grail Products but for me these are just that good that I can't go without them.

If there is one mask I always have a back up or three of, it's the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Mask. It doesn't matter what variation it is, I have to have a steady supply of them. These are my go to sheet mask when my skin needs some TLC. Not only are they inexpensive but they fit my face perfectly and allow me to still work or move about whilst I wear it. And the results never fail to amaze me. My skin can look irritate as hell, in need of hydration as well as some soothing and these masks do all the and more. After fifteen to twenty minutes of wearing these masks, my skin looks less sore/red, hydrated and looks soothed and smooth to the touch. If you haven't already tried these, I suggest you pick one up the next time in Boots or Superdrug. You won't regret it.

If there is one make up staple I have to have back ups of back ups of, it's the Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer. It's the only concealer that successfully tackles my dark circles as well as blending out beautifully on any blemishes or uneven areas that need covering. Now I know it's an under eye concealer but I find it doesn't oxidise on my skin which makes it perfect for placing around the face as well. I go through this and the Lasting Perfection Concealer from Collection more than any other make up item I use on the daily.

If there is one cleanser I have to have a back up of, it's Emma Hardie's Moringa Cleansing Balm. Not only do I have a back up because I adore it but because it's a slightly pricier product I like to pick up a back up when I've got some extra cash that I can spend on it. This cleansing balm works wonders both as a make up remover or a second cleanse skin nourisher. I use this as my second cleanse and everytime I marvel at how nourished, softened and restored my skin feels. If I don't have a full size, I always make sure I have two or even three travel sized pots in my stash so that I can give my skin that bit of TLC it occasionally needs, especially after a day of being covered in make up.

Now this cream may not be of interest to you but I swear by the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream. It does exactly as it says on the tin. It's a miracle cream that works as you sleep. This makes my skin look like it's had a good solid eight hours of sleep when I usually am lucky if I get four to six hours. It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Jojoba Oil and Lavender Essential Oil that all work to hydrate, soothe and remove signs of fatigue, all whilst your sleeping soundly. I used to only use this nights before I had a big event or a day I wanted look nice for but now I can't go a night without using it as I can guarantee that whilst the rest of me looks like Shrek in the morning, my skin will be clear and awake looking.

I can't believe I almost forgot to include this product as I have back ups of back ups of it in my lip liner collection. Now a lot of people don't believe me when I say that Primark do amazing lip liners but they do. Their lip liner in 03 Red is the perfect red. It is creamy, highly pigmented and matches a multitude of red lip products I have in my collection. I reach for this everytime I do a red lip and I fall in love with it again each time. And for a £1 a pop, I don't mind buying back up upon back up so I never run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment