Friday 2 November 2018

Review: Pixi Retinol Tonic

 
Guess who's back, back again! It's me! I'm back after taking a small, well needed break. It wasn't a planned break but it was well needed and has done wonders to recharge my batteries and get me back into a mindset to come back in November with a ton of new content that I can't wait to share with you. I am disappointed that I didn't share some of the content I had planned for October with you all but if  I had it would have been rushed and I wouldn't have been completely happy sharing it with you all. However with that being said, I am back today with a new review that I've been waiting to post for a while.

Pixi do an amazing range of skincare products, I absolutely adore their Glow Tonic, Glow Mud Cleanser and the Vitamin Facial Spritz. So when they announced they were releasing a Retinol based toner, I knew I just had to get my hands on it. And ever since I brought it, I've been biding my time to write this review, so I could do it justice as well as to get the full skin benefits from this product.

The Pixi Retinol Tonic is a multi-action toner to be used daily after cleansing. Containing slow release retinol, jasmine flower and a complex of antioxidants it works to reduce the appearence of fine lines, smoothes and firms skin as well as boosts the production of collagen, something our skin loses as we get older and our skin matures. It's gentle enough to be used everyday and can be used alongside AHA based products such as Pixi's Glow Tonic. It' is suitable for pretty much any skin type but I would advise approaching with caution if you have extremely sensitive/reactive skin that doesn't play well with acid based products.

Initially I was nervous about trying this product, worried that it would irritate my skin and cause my skin to break out. But oh how glad I am, I didn't let that stop me from trying this product. Ever since I started using this product, my skin has looked brighter, bouncier and felt smoother and softer to the touch. It hasn't caused a single bit of irritation to my skin and has in fact helped keep my skin blemish free whilst giving it a glowy, healthy look.Whilst it might not be for everyone, Retinol Tonic is perfect for those whose main skin concerns are ageing, dullness and rough feeling skin. It's gentle yet effective which makes it stand apart from other retinol based products that cause skin to break out or become inflamed. A little goes a long way and whilst it's always the long term results that matter with skincare products, this toner from Pixi gives you results from the very first use. If you're in the market for a new toner or just want to try more products from Pixi's range, then I highly recommend you pick up a bottle of Retinol Tonic, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment