Thursday 17 September 2015

Brand Review: Rosie For Autograph

I love a lot of brands for their good quality products and reasonable prices but there is one brand that I love more than the rest. I've been wanting to write a post about this brand since I started my blog but wanted to make sure that it wasn't rushed. So today I'm sitting down to talk to you all about my favourite brand on the high street.

If you're wondering which brand I'm on about, it's Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Brand/Range for Marks and Spencers. Rosie For Autograph is an ever growing brand which Huntington-Whiteley co designs with Soozie Jenkinson and each season brings a new collection of luxury underwear and sleepwear pieces that are to die for. The range itself is a bestseller for M&S and with the popularity of each line growing with every season, Huntington-Whiteley has been able to expand the range and now has two perfumes, a candle set and a reed diffuser.

 The underwear ranges are to me the epitome of luxury. Each piece is a mixture of satin, silk and lace and each adorned with a tiny rose gold plaque bearing Rosie's name. As a big busted girl I've always believed that you couldn't wear delicate, feminine bras but Rosie For Autograph has totally changed how I look at DD+ underwear. Each season Rosie For Autograph release a variety of bras, some in block colours and some with a different variation of a floral print. And with each season the bras are feminine yet sexy, delicate but wearable and add a feel of luxury to any outfit.
The block colours may not scream out as much as the floral prints but are still beautiful. Made from a mixture of satin and lace, they fit perfectly to the body and on the DD+ bras have extra support where it's needed. The majority of the bras in the collection are plunge bras but for the slightly larger busted ladies have a nice thick front that helps support everything.












 Rosie For Autograph Sleepwear is just as exquisite as the underwear but I don't own as many pieces. My favourite piece is a t-shirt from a couple seasons back. The material is super soft and while its form fitting, it doesn't cling horribly to the body like some materials do. The t-shirt I own has this beautiful grey floral print which makes it suitable for all seasons. As with the underwear, each season means a fresh new style to the sleepwear and A/W 15 has a beautiful burgundy set I know will be joining my collection.

 My favourite part of Rosie's Range is the small rose gold plaque that adorns every pair of knickers, every bra and every piece of sleepwear. It is not only another luxurious touch to the range but adds a personal touch from Rosie herself. The only items that don't have a plaque on them is the dressing gowns as they are really fluffy and you wouldn't see it among the material.










The last item I want to talk about from the range is probably my favourite release from it. Rosie For Autograph The Fragrance is the only floral based scent that I've ever liked. With the extract of rose centifolia, known as the most prestigious of rose fragrances, this perfume is light for everyday wear but also packs a punch. I am almost through my second bottle of this as I can't help but wear it everyday. It's light but noticable and unlike other floral based scents doesn't have a sickliness to it that has put me off some many others. This has replaced my SJP Lovely as my holy grail perfume and I know I'll be repurchasing countless bottles in the future. And the bottle is gorgeous as well. Simple yet elegant, this looks stunning sat on my desktop. The name plaque and lid are rose gold and just add the little something more to the perfume as a whole.

As you can see I'm a massive fan of the Rosie For Autograph Range and will be purchasing many more items in the future. In fact I have my eye on the latest fragrance that was released at the beginning of the month. Rosie For Autograph Nuit smells similar to the original fragrance but has hints of musk and jasmine to give it a sensual, evening twist. I highly recommend you give it a smell when your in M&S next. As a fan of Rosie For Autograph and Rosie herself I can see this range continuing to grow and can definitely say that I will be purchasing as much of future releases that my bank balance allows.

Are any of you fans of Rosie For Autograph? If so what are your favourite pieces? Or has anything caught your eye from the new season? As always let me know in the comments.

Everything is available exclusively from Marks And Spencers

No comments:

Post a Comment