Monday 14 September 2015

Review: Barry M Speedy Quick Dry Autumn Nail Polishes

Every year I find myself counting down til September 1st when I can break out all my dark Autumnal nail polishes. Don't get me wrong I love pastels and brights and the majority of my collection is varying shades of greige but I do love a good dark nail. And that's where Barry M's latest Autumn Releases step in.

I already love the Speedy Quick Dry Nail Polishes, the wide brush making application a dream and the drying time satisfying the impatient side of me. And these four colours were right up my street.

There are four polishes in this range which is small launch for Barry M, usually they launch six to nine shades. There is Sprint Finish, a stunning berry toned shade that has hints of raspberry. Slip Stream, a bright purple shade which is quite similar to one of their summer launches. Dragster, a dark grey that looks black in some lights. And Dead Heat a bright pillar box red, which to me just screams Christmas.

All four polishes are opaque in one coat but as always I'd advise doing two coats to get the colour to pop. The wide squared ended brush makes applying these polishes a dream as the brush fits perfectly to the nail. The drying time is exactly what it says on the front, Speedy. By the time I've finished painting the last nail on my hand, the first nail is already dry and ready for a second coat. Once dried they have a brilliant shine that can only be enhanced by a top coat. Chipping time on these can depend, I found that they chipped very quickly when I was at work but my job is very hands on and nail polish never lasts but when I wasn't working they lasted a good four to five days before they chipped.

If you're looking for a new Autumnal Nail Polish I highly recommend you check these out. Quick drying, high shine finish and stunning opaque colour, these polishes are perfect for people who want a quick manicure. If I was to recommend two it would be Sprint Finish and Dragster as their both colours I don't have many of in my collection.

Exclusively available at Superdrug


No comments:

Post a Comment