Sunday 6 November 2016

Review: Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer

After falling in love with how the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish left my skin looking I thought I'd try some more of her skincare. And the next thing on my list was the Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer. However I didn't want to rush out any buy a full sized bottle in case my skin didn't react well with it, so I picked up a travel sized bottle that made a great tester.

And as you can probably tell I liked it enough to go out and buy a full sized bottle. This has all the same ingredients in it as the Cleanse and Polish so if you like that then this will be right up your street. Containing Calendula, Lavender, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E this will soothe, hydrate, retexturise and smooth skin. It's a very fine mist that doesn't drench the skin but doesn't leave it feeling like nothing's been used. For anyone who has sensitive skin or skin issues such as redness and roseca this will be right up your street. It's all natural so there isn't anything overly chemical or harmful that will cause skin to break out or go haywire.

This a brilliant multi use product that can go anywhere with you. It can be used as part of your morning or evening skincare routine as a refreshing facial spritz before moisturiser. It can used on top of your skincare to cool and refresh skin, brilliant for the hotter summer months. And finally it can be used over the top of make up to set it in place and refresh it throughout a long day. Personally I like to use this in the morning before I apply my serum as it helps calm down any redness that I have and gives my skin an even tone ready for make up.

For some it may seem pricey for a facial spritz but if you suffer from a large amount of redness or roseca then the price won't matter. The results won't be seen after one use but give it two or three uses and the results will start to show. Using this every day has really helped clear up my skin, in fact it's made me a lot less self conscious about not wearing make up as it's soothing ingredients have really helped even out  my skintone. If you're a big fan of minimal make up or no make up days then I suggest giving this a go. It'll even skintone whilst simultaneously hydrating and soothing any issues with the skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment