Tuesday 29 November 2016

Review: Garnier Moisture Bomb Day Cream

This month I haven't really reviewed a lot of products but this is one product I felt I needed to review. When this range was first released I was dubious about how the extra moisture in the range would react with my skin. The night cream was a disappointment but the sheet mask and the day cream have worked wonders.

The Moisture Bomb Range is designed to add and retain moisture for those with dry to dehydrated skin. It contains Pomergranate Extract and Hyaluronic Acid which work to lock in moisture and keep skin looking hydrated and plump throughout the day. If you have combination or oily skin I'd stay away from this as it'll only create more oil in the skin and make you look shinier than more.

My friend gifted this to me as it wasn't working for her skin and my current serum wasn't working for me. And I really like this. It sank into my skin quickly and left it looking hydrated and plump. It also smoothed out my skin and created a good base for my make up. Sometimes with hydrating products foundation and other base products can ball up on the skin and flake away. This however doesn't do that and makes foundation apply easier to the skin. Definitely a must have in my morning routine.

Overall I really like this as a day to day serum. It keeps my skin looking and feeling hydrated all day long which overall helps the look of my make up. It is suitable for people with sensitive skin and because it's based purely on hydrating shouldn't cause any adverse reactions. It also contains UVA/UVB protection that works in conjunction with the hydrating properties. I would suggest wearing a seperate SPF as well to make sure skin is completely protected.

No comments:

Post a Comment