Thursday 1 December 2016

Marks And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day One

Happy December!!! It's nearly Christmas!!! And if you were around this time last year, you'll know that I did a daily Beauty Advent Calender unboxing. It went down a storm so I thought that I'd do the same this year. Again I have the Marks and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender which this year contains twenty five days, each containing either a full sized product or a deluxe sample size.

Shall we start with what's in box Number One??

And it's a good start as well. In today's box I received a full sized tube of the Neal's Yard Bee Lovely Hand Cream. This was limited edition when it was first released but because of it's popularity and consumer demand it's now back and permanently. Containing organic honey and orange essential oil, this works to not only moisturise the hands but also helps energise the hands and the scent helps lift spirits.

First Impressions: As soon as I opened the box, I instantly had to smell this and boy does it smell good. It smells exactly like orange, nothing fake or plastic about it. It's a thick cream and a little goes a long way. It sinks easily into the skin and hands automatically feel moisturised, nourished and revitalised. As someone who's always using her hands at work I think this is going to quickly become a firm favourite.

Check back everyday at 7:30pm to see what I got in the day's box.

No comments:

Post a Comment