Monday 12 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twelve

Welcome back to Day Twelve of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved the Look Good Feel Better Mini Powder Brush. If you don't know what Look Good Feel Better is then it's a cosmetics company that donates a percentage of it's products prices to cancer charities. This powder brush is a miniature version of the brush in their permanent collection.

First Impressions: As part of the calender I think this is just a bit of a filler product. The company is definitely helping towards a good cause and I would probably buy one if I saw it in the Beauty Hall of M&S but as a product in a calender I'm not so sure. It is ultra soft though and would be brilliant for powder application.

No comments:

Post a Comment