Saturday 3 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Three

Welcome back to Day Three of my Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender unboxing. Let's see what Box Three holds.

In today's box I recieved another skincare item. Yesterday was Rodial, today is Filorga. I recieved a sample tube of their Time Filler Wrinkle Correction Cream. This cream contains Hyaluronic Acid to help retain any moisture in the skin as well as a Botox style tetrapeptide to fill in wrinkles and give skin a more youthful appearence.

First Impressions: Now personally I won't be using this as I don't feel the need to use a wrinkle corrector just yet but I'll keep it in my stash so if the urge ever arises then I'll have one. Also as it contains a tetrapeptide that stops muscle contractions, I don't think this cream is for me at all. I like to have full motion in my face. Not for me but I'm sure there is someone out there who's opened this up and will enjoy the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment