Saturday 24 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty-Four

Welcome back to the penultimate day of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved a Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. This lip balm contains beeswax, vitamin e and peppemint oil to nourishe, moisturise and refreshes the lips. It normally comes in a tub much like Carmex lip balms but for the purpose of this calender they've put it into a tube.

First Impressions: The first thing I did when I opened the box was put this on my lips. The peppermint is very strong but it doesn't sting lips or make them feel irritated at all. This is one of those lip balms that you can't really tell you're wearing until you press your lips together. It's not sticky, thick or gloopy like some and it leaves lips feeling smooth, moisturised and ready for that next matte lip product I'm sure to be wearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment