Wednesday 7 December 2016

Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Seven

Welcome back to Day Seven of my Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I received the Ultrasun SPF30 Facial SPF. This is an anti-ageing SPF that is free from perfume, emulsifiers and preservatives. It's suitable for people with even the most sensitive skin and protects from both UVA and UVB rays.

First Impressions
I actually needed to buy some more SPF so this came at the right time. It's very lightweight in texture and doesn't feel heavy when you apply it to the skin. It didn't leave my skin feeling overly greasy or tacky to the touch and my make up still applied evenly over the top of it. Definitely going to need more than one day to give it a proper a test.

No comments:

Post a Comment