Thursday 8 December 2016

Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Eight

Welcome back to Day Eight of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

Today's box is very exciting and holds the one product I've been looking forward to receiving. It's the Alpha H Liquid Gold with Glycolic Acid. This is a resurfacing treatment that helps increase the texture of skin, moisture levels and the appearence of wrinkles or fine lines. This can be applied with a cotton pad and it's ingredients are so good it is considered a toner, serum and moisturiser all in one. Plus it contains Glycolic Acid which is one of my favourite skincare ingredients.

First Impressions: This is definitely going to be used as part of my evening skincare routine tonight. I usually get on really well with products that contain Glycolic Acid so I'm pretty sure this won't cause any adverse reactions with my skin. If this works as well as I hope it does then this is another expensive skincare item I'm going to have in my routine but if the results are as good as they say it'll be well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment