Tuesday 20 December 2016

Updated Evening Skincare Routine

Over the last couple of months I've shown you my skincare routines for the morning and for when I take my make up off. So it's about time I shared with you my evening skincare routine. There will be products you've see before but there will also be some you haven't seen as I do like to switch and swap products every now and again.

Cleanse 
For my intial cleanse I go in with the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. This not only helps to break down and remove my make up but also soothes and hydrates my skin. It contains Lavender, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E so it's really nourishing on the skin. Once most of my make up is off I go in with my Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm. This is a balm cleanser which feels like oil on the skin and then turns into a milky looking consistency. I really like how nourishing this is on the skin and how my skin looks and feels after I use it. However because of the price tag I only use this as my second cleanse every other night.

Treatments
Every now after I cleanse I like to in with a treatment. My favourite treatments come in the form of the Nip and Fab pre-soaked pads. My favourites are the Glycolic Extreme Fix Night Pads and the Bee Sting Toning Pads. The Glycolic Fix pads contain 5% glycolic acid and salicylic acid that work to together to exfoliate and rejuvenate the skin. The Bee Sting pads contain bee venom and witch hazel to firm and tone the skin without drying it out. I just grab a pad and swipe it across my face and with both pads you can feel them working straight away.

Facial Spritz
Once all that is done I go in with a facial spritz. I like facial sprays as they add a boost of moisture and help relieve any tightness or dryness that may occur after cleansing. My favourite for the evening is the B Beauty Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz. This is mainly made up of Hyaluronic Acid so it adds any lost moisture back into the skin. It leaves skin feeling refreshed and hydrated and because it contains hyaluronic acid it means that anything moisturising that you put over the top will locked into the skin and skin will be left feeling hydrated for longer.

Serum
After my spray I go in with a serum, usually one of the hydrating kind. My favourite is the Clearly Youthful Hydrating Day Serum. It contains Hyaluronic Acid as well as Salicylic Acid that helps keep skin clear of blemish creating bacteria as well as adding moisture to the skin. It's one of those thinner formula's that you can feel sinking into the skin and afterwars skin feels hydrated, soft and supple.

Moisturisers
Finally it's time for moisturiser and the one thing that hasn't changed from any previous routines is the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream. It still gives my skin the same look and feel after every use and hasn't changed in a way thar doesn't agree with my skin. It contains a mixture of rejuvenating and hydrating ingredients that gives skin the look of being more awake even if you have very little sleep. I like how it helps with the look of my dark circles and redness and how it leaves my skin feeling moisturised even after I've had a full nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment