Friday 16 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Fifteen and Sixteen

Welcome back to Day Fifteen of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing. Today I'm throwing together both day fifteen and sixteen. Due to technical issues last night I couldn't get Day Fifteen up in time.

In Day Fifteen's box I recieved one of the Rosie For Autograph Lip Glossy in the shade Supermodel Smile. These lip gloss sticks are non sticky, easy to wear and long wearing. This shade is a stunning nude shade that'll suit a multitude of skintones and looks. They also come in this stunning rose gold packaging that just gives it a gorgeous finish.

First Impressions:I already own one of these in the shade Sun Kiss. They are so pigmented, easy to apply and don't feel sticky or uncomfortable to wear. For a gloss finish they can last very long on the lips but do need retouching if you eat or drink. I'm definitely going to be getting a lot of wear out of this.

And in Day Sixteen I recieved a tube of the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. I think this actually came in a box last year aswell. This is a pre shampoo treatment that is supposed to moisturise hair and leave it feeling soft, supple and easier to style. It contains Castor Oil and Olive Oil which helps add moisture, bounce and shine.

First Impressions: I like the idea of this product but I didn't try it last year and I'm not sure if I like the idea enough to try it this year. If you have some spare time and washing your hair isn't a chore (it is to me) then definitely give this a go. If I change my mind I will let you know and a review will probably appear on here at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment