Tuesday 20 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty

 
Welcome back to Day Twenty of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved the Formula Absolute Ultimate Sleep Cream. It's one of those creams that designed to make skin look like it's had a good rest even if it hasn't. Garnier do a very similar cream but this one has a couple of ingredients that a little more potent than in the Garnier one.

First Impressions: I like these types of creams, the Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream is a favourite of mine and if this is half as good as that one I'll be happy. I'm definitely going to be trying this tonight. My skin is just crying out for a bit more moisture and a more awake look. If I like this then a full review will appear on the blog at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment