Saturday 17 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Seventeen

Welcome back to Day Seventeen of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I received the REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream. This day cream is aimed at people with sensitive skin and helps to protect their skin from environmental skin aggravators. This is gentle on the skin and moisturises the skin whilst also replenishing it at the same time. It's also claimed that it's going to train your skin to be less sensitive. I don't think that's something you can train your skin to do but this product may just surprise me.

First Impressions: Testing it on the back of my hand it feels very nice. Not too heavy and pore clogging but not lightweight enough to feel like it's not doing anything. It does have a fragrance to it but it's not too overpowering but I do find it surprising as it's aimed towards sensitive skin. It's left the skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated. I'll be trying this on my face as I go today and I'm sure if it impresses me enough there will be a full review coming your way at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment