Friday 30 December 2016

What I Got For Christmas

I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and that you are loads of good food, had quality time with family and got spoilt rotten. Today I thought I'd share with you what I was beyond lucky to recieve for Christmas. This is no way me bragging or showing off, I just love hearing what other people got for Christmas and thought that there may be some of you out there that would like to know what I got.

Civil War 2017 Calender
I'm a massive Marvel fan so when I saw this calender it automatically went of my Christmas list. I wasn't sure if I was getting it as my list was only rough ideas/suggestions but I was really happy when I opened this. There's something about changing a calender over every month that feels so organised and personally put together. This is definitely going to hang in my nerd corner with pride.






Pop! Marvel Collage Puzzle
Whilst we're talking Marvel and the somewhat non beauty related things I got this puzzle. I have quite a few of the POP! Marvel Figurines (again nerd corner) and when I saw this it just had to go on my list. This is going to be something for me to do when I'm at home trying to save some money instead of spending it on make up and skincare. I also really like the fact that it has quite a few female characters in it, something that is rare with Marvel merchandise.





Underworld Quadrilogy
I'm a sucker for big boxsets that I can binge watch in one go. And one I've been dying to get my hands on for a while is the Underworld Quadrilogy. This has the first four films in it and is the perfect binge watch in time for the new Underworld film coming out next month. Plus Kate Beckinsale looks like a total babe in all of them.







Little Mix Glory Days
I went old school when I added this to my list. Yes it's a physical CD, yes I know that I could have downloaded it but my mum needed another present idea and I thought this was a good one. Glory Day's is probably one of the best albums of 2016 for me and I can't say I've enjoyed an album this much since Carrie Underwood's Storyteller album. Power, Down and Dirty and Touch are just some of the brilliant girl power songs on here and are catchy enough that soon enough you'll be singing at the top of your lungs.



Yankee Candle Midsummer's Night Reed Diffuser
This came from my nan. I'm not the best with candles so she got me the next best thing. I love me a room diffuser, they always leave my room smelling divine no matter what time of the day. At the moment I have a Cinnamon one spreading Christmas Cheer throughout my bedroom but once it's gone I'm definitey going to be using this.






Christina Aguilera EDP 
This is such a throwback for me but it's still so good. I couldn't decide on a perfume I wanted this year until I stumbled across this in Debenhams. There's just something about this scent, no matter how corny, how old school it is that just pleases me greatly. This is the original fragrance and is perfect for wearing any time of the day.







Christina Aguilera By Night EDP
Aswell as the original scent I also recieved the deeper muskier By Night scent. This is perfect for evenings/nights out. These scents last ages on the skin and a little goes a long way. Definitely old school but brilliant all the same.










Stila Naturally Nude Liquid Lipstick Trio 
Last year I recieved the bold liquid lipstick trio from Stila and loved it so when I saw their nude trio this year I just had to add it to my list. It comes with their best selling shade Patina along with two nude limited edition shades. I haven't tried these yet but if they're anything like the last trio I know I'm going to love them.









Sleek Say The Magic Word Liquid Lipstick Set
Another liquid lipstick set I asked for and was lucky to recieve came from Sleek. I haven't tried any of their liquid lipsticks before so this set is perfect for giving them a go. There are four shades in here and whilst I haven't tried them I don't think there is a shade I'm not going to like.









Liz Earle Winter Glow Gift
I've really gotten into my Liz Earle skincare this year so when I saw these sets in Boots they just had to go on the list. This one is the Winter Glow set and has a trial size of their Radiance Boosting Mask inside. I like that this are small enough to be able to test but not that small they're not worth the money. If they're anything like the other Liz Earle skincare I've tried I'm sure I'm going to love them.






Liz Earle Winter Nourishment Set
Along with the Winter Glow Gift I recieved the Winter Nourishment Gift. This is the same premise as the one above except this has a hydrating/nourishing mask inside. My lovely nan brought these for me even though she got confused at what she was looking for.









Pixi Best Of Bright Set
This came from my best friend Lee-Ann. She knows how much I like skincare so surprised me with this Pixi set. It's funny I'd only looked at it myself a couple weeks before but hadn't brought it. Inside you get a tube of Glow Mud Cleanser, a bottle of Glow Tonic and a tube of the Glow Mud Mask. I already love Glow Tonic but think this is a fantastic way to try out a couple more skincare products I've had my eye on.







Rosie For Autograph EDP Coffret Set
Also from Lee-Ann I recieved this Rosie For Autograph set. She knows how much I love Rosie H-W and her range with M&S so thought she'd treat me to this. Inside I got a 30ml bottle of the original edp, a candle and a 100ml body lotion both in the same original rose scent. I'm saving this until I've used up my exsisting bottle of EDP and then I'll crack this open.







And the last present I recieved was from my best friend, my sister from another mister Jasmin. And boy did she spoil me. I've been dying for a bottle of Gucci Bamboo since it came out but because it was too pricey I didn't buy one myself and didn't like asking for one. This year I did ask though and was told no because it was too expensive until I opened Jasmin's present and was shocked to find a Gucci Bamboo Gift Set. Inside there is a 30ml bottle of EDP and a body lotion. I was so shocked at Jasmin's generousity that I could have cried when I opened it. I'm so grateful and thankful for this present and for having a best friend like Jasmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment