Monday 5 December 2016

Mark's And Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Five

Welcome back to my Mark's And Spencer Beauty Calender Unboxing.

Today's box contained a haircare item and a very good one at that. It had a deluxe sample size of the Josh Wood Radiant Shine Hair Treatment Oil. This oil contains a blend of bespoke oils including kukui nut. This oil can be used as a pre shampoo treatment, as a styling moisture boost or to smooth and nourish dry ends. It's also extremely lightweight so it won't weigh hair down or make it look greasy.

First Impressions: This is a very nice hair oil. It so lightweight in texture that you can't actually feel it in your hair once you've applied. I put this through the ends of my hair this morning and although I didn't feel an immediate difference in my hair, I'm sure after a few uses I'd feel my ends becoming softer and less crispy. I like the idea of this being a pre shampoo treatment but because I have such long thick hair, I'm not sure how long this bottle will last me. It's a nice sized bottle and is so understated and classy looking I actually thought this was skincare when I first unboxed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment