Tuesday 13 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Thirteen

Welcome back to Day Thirteen of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved the Skyn Iceland Icelandin Relieft Eye Cream. It's only a tiny pot but a little bit goes a long way. This eye cream is a multi-action cream that helps the appearence of dark circles, puffiness and fine lines or wrinkles. It is quite cooling on the skin so your eyes will look and feel more awake. It also doesn't contain any mineral oil so won't clog pores or cause any irritation to the skin.

First Impressions: It's a nice eye cream. It didn't blow me away or wow me instantly. It felt cooling on the eye but it didn't seem to reduce any signs of puffiness. It may just be a case of the more you use it the more you see the results but I personally don't think there is enough in the pot to see a real difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment