Wednesday 14 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Fourteen

Welcome back to Day Fourteen of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved the Nuxe Multi-purpose Dry Oil. This oil can be used on the hair, face and body. It contains six botanical oils that soften, repair and nourish the skin. It also contains Vitamin E which will help keep skin and hair feeling soft and supple. It's advised that it's used on both damp hair and damp skin so that it's really got the chance to sink into the skin and work it's magic.

First Impressions: I don't think I'll be using this on my face, I'm a bit wary of putting oil on my face as I don't want to clog my pores. For body and hair I think it'll work wonders. I quite like a hair oil at the moment so this is perfect. I'll definitely be giving this a go when I wash my hair next and I'll let you know how well it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment