Friday 23 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Days Twenty Two and Twenty Three

Welcome back to Days Twenty Two and Twenty Three of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Unboxing. It would have been up like normal yesterday but I was feeling really ill so decided that it was okay to add the two together.

In box twenty two I recieved the Leighton Denny Crystal Nail File. This is a crystal nail file that apparently never dulls or looses it's edge. These are good nail files as they last a lot longer than your standard file.

First Impressions: This is a good product but again feels like a bit of a filler product. I'll use it as I'm always in need of a good nail file but would have preferred something else in the box.

And in box twenty three I recieved the Studio 10 Miracle Effect Priming Serum. This is supposed to be a miracle serum that helps reduce the signs of ageing, hydration as well as the look of enlarged pores, dark circles and redness. A full sized bottle comes in at £68 and is extremely luxury in terms of skincare.

First Impressions: This doesn't really appeal to me. It's claims of reduce 16% of the look of wrinkles in fifteen minutes seem a bit ridiculous to me. Also the fact that a full sized bottle isn't much bigger than the sample I recieved is another con of this product. I may give this a go to see if it helps with the hydration in my skin but I don't think this will be one of my favourites from this calender.

No comments:

Post a Comment