Saturday 10 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Day Ten

Welcome back to Day Ten of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender.

In today's box I receieved a full sized bottle of the Nails Inc Gel One Coat Polish in Piccadily Court. This is not just your standard gel polish, this is enriched with naturally derived vitamins that help to strengthen the nail whilst you wear it. The flat wide brush makes application easy and coats the nail in a high shine completely opaque finish.

First Impressions: It's an absolutely stunning colour. It's very vampy and one I could see myself wearing a lot during these colder months. I like the fact it has a thick wide brush as I never get on with the thinner brushes. I can guarantee that I'll be wearing this a lot once Christmas is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment