Wednesday 21 December 2016

Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty-One

Welcome back to Day Twenty-One of my Mark's and Spencer Beauty Advent Unboxing.

In today's box I recieved a tube of the PUR Correcting Primer. This is clear formula primer that is supposed to help correct skin issues whilst prolonging the wear of make up. This is oil free, silicone free and contains Salicylic Acid so it looks after the skin as you wear it. It comes in four different skin types so there is one for everyone.

First Impressions: I completely forgot to use this as I did my make up this morning. But from trying on the back of my hand I like it. It's very smooth to the touch and feels very lightweight. I'm not sure if I'm going to like as much as my Smashbox Primer but I'll give it a go and get back to you on how it wore.

No comments:

Post a Comment