Sunday 27 November 2016

November Favourites

Welcome back to the last monthly favourites of the year. I won't be doing a December favourites in favour of doing an a round up of my favourites of the year in one big post. This month I haven't had a lot of products that have really stood out for me but there were a few that did.

I've fallen back in love with my Maybelline The Eraser Eye Concealer. My Rosie For Autograph Concealer stopped working for me and wasn't giving me the coverage I wanted. I tried this on the off chance and was pleasantly surprised. It covers all signs of my dark circles and even covers at any remaining redness on my cheeks. Blended in with a damp beauty blender and it can last all day without creasing or disappearing completely.

A primer I've loved for the last couple of months is this one from Smashbox. It's their Original Photo Finish primer and it works wonders. For anyone with enlarged porse, oily skin or problems with keeping make up in place this is for them. It's a clear gel like substance but doesn't have that silicone feel like some primers do. It blurs the look of pores, keeps oil at bay and helps make my make up last longer. I'm dreading the day this comes to an end as a full size bottle of this is pretty pricey.

A lipstick I've loved this month comes from Maybelline. It's their Color Sensational Matte Lipstick in Burgundy Blush. It's a really deep red shade with brown undertones. It's an absolutely stunning shade that'll really make any make up look stand out. It's matte in formula but it's not drying or hard to wear. It's really creamy so application and reapplication is easy and doesn't create any of those nasty dark patches where lips dry out. Definitely one I'll be picking up a lot during these colder months.

A skincare product I've been loving this month comes from Nip and Fab. It's their Bee Sting Toning Pads. Containing Bee Venom, Witch Hazel and Propolis these are designed to help tone, tighten and purify the skin. These are brilliant treatment pads. They make feel skin feel toned and plump but not dry and tight and work well in conjunction with hydrating facial mists and serums. These can be used every day but I've enjoyed using this every other day as part of routine with some of Nip and Fab's other treatment pads.

Finally I've found a hair product I've been loving. This Garnier Ultimate Blends Oil is amazing on my sometimes frizzy hair and is perfect for after I've washed my hair. Containing Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter this works to smooth frizzy hair and smoothness to dry hair. A pump run through wet hair is perfect for taming it before drying. It helps ease any fluffy or frizzy hair and really aids with styling. This can be used on either wet or dry hair and really helps smooth flyaways when you're doing an intricate style. Definitely one to try if you have problems with frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment