Monday 5 March 2018

Homeware Wishlist

On Friday I shared with you my clothing wishlist of the moment and explained how every few months I want to just throw everything away and start afresh. Well today's post is similar in style to that but instead of clothes it's homeware. Every few months I look at my room and just want to clear it of everything and buy new furniture, bedding, lighting and accesories. So today I'm sharing with you a few things I'd love to get my hands on to redecorate my room.




White Pineapple Bookends- New Look £14.99
 The first thing that I've got my eye on is this pair of bookends from New Look. I've been looking for some pretty bookends that don't cost a fortune for a while and these are perfect. These are white gold and rose and would fit perfectly in with the theme I have going in my room at the moment. I'm not sure how I'd utilise these just yet as I'd like to use them to display some of my 'coffee table' books but I also like the idea of using them to display the books I'm reading during each month.

White Floral Double Duvet Cover- New Look £27.99
The next thing on my list is a duvet cover. I absolutely love buying new duvet covers and absolutely adore this one from New Look. It's perfect for what I hope is some upcoming warmer weather. It's pastel floral design isn't the usual design I'd go for but there's something about this pattern I can't get enough of. The only problem with this is the price. I don't have a problem with paying a little bit extra as it looks like it'll be good quality bedding but I just don't want to spend all that money just to spill coffee or lipstick over it like I do with most of my duvets.


Pale Pink Faux Succelent- New Look £3.99
And the last thing I've got my eye on from New Look is this faux succelent. What caught my attention was it's interesting colour. It's not like a lot of other succelents and that makes it more interesting to me. Plus is doesn't cost a lot and would stand out nicely amongst my other faux succelents that I aready own.

Copper Grid Five Shelf Wall Unit- Oliver Bonas £75
I'm not going to lie, I'm a big fan of rose gold/copper. And this wall unit from Oliver Bonas is right up my street. It's a five shelf hanging unit consisting of copper plated grids melded together to create this beautiful yet sturdy wall hanging unit. It does cost £75, something I'd definitely have to save up for but I can see it sitting perfectly in my room.

Lips Set Of Four Teaspoons- Oliver Bonas £22
Now this next one is a little bit OTT but you can't blame a girl. I am in no need of teaspoons but who am I to try and resist these extremely bougie but gorgeous teaspoons from Oliver Bonas. I'm not sure I'd even use these if I did buy them, they're just so pretty. These are definitely an item that'll be staying on my wishlist as I don't think I can justify them to my mum or trust my stepdad to use/wash them without breaking them.

 Large Solar Jewellery Stand- Oliver Bonas £58
I already a nice Oliver Bonas duper jewellery stand from Primark but I would happily pass that over if it meant I could have this in my life. Over the last year or so I've been obessesed with anythng space themed and this combines that with two of my other favourite obsessesions, marble and rose gold. For me and my budget it's a little over budget but god it's gorgeous and would look stunning sat on my mantel piece.

Copper Grid Nine Shelf Storage Unit- Oliver Bonas £265
Now this last one is more of one that I'd like to replicate to suit my budget but I thought I'd show it so you all get an idea of what I'm looking for. This empty shelving unit style is the kinda thing I'm looking for so I can showcase my books, skincare or (rather nerdy) collection of Funko Pop Vinyls. I like the idea of being able to put decorative baskets in each compartment to keep things tidy but then I also like the idea of just neatly piling my sweatshirts in one compartment as well. I am currently looking for something similar and budget friendly to add to my room. And all these online window shopping has made me really wish I had a seperate beauty room but alas I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment