Saturday 3 March 2018

Clothing Wishlist

 
Every few months I go through a phase where I want to throw away all my clothes and create a whole new wardrobe from scratch. And right now that urge is very strong, especially with all the new Spring releases seen throughout every store. So today I thought I'd share with you a few pieces that I've got my eye on and that may be joining my wardrobe after pay day.

 NASA Printed Hoodie- H&M £19.99
The first thing I've got my eye on is this white NASA hoodie. I spotted it a couple weeks back when I was shopping with Jasmin and instantly fell in love. Sure it's just a simple hoodie but it's uber soft to the touch and is something I feel like I'm missing in my wardrobe. And lately I've loved nothing more than wearing a oversized hoodie with jeans and converse or a casual slip on shoe. Now it's a little more than what I normally like to pay for my hoodies but the feel and quality of it when you see it in person makes it totally worth it's price tag.

Three Stand Necklace- H&M £6.99
Now I'm not usually one for accesories but yet again when I saw this in H&M, I was instantly drawn to it. It was shown on a bust as part of an accesories display and something about it caught my eye. It's a three layer necklace but only one clasp, a lot easier than wearing three seperate necklaces. And again I was surprised to see that I preferred it in gold than I did the silver when I normally only wear silver jewellery. This paired with a plain t-shirt, jeans, ankle boots and maybe even a leather jacket would look stunning and would be the perfect causal yet still stylish outfit.

Boohoo Moon Print Long Sleeved T-Shirt- £20
Boohoo wasn't a website I shopped from until recently but now I can't get enough. And at the moment, they have so many gorgeous t-shirts and jumpers which to a lot of people would look basic but to me are the easiest way to create an outfit. And this oversized long sleeved t-shirt with constellation print down the sleeves is one of them. I normally wouldn't go for something with a print down the sleeves like this but there's something about this top I'm drawn to and can easily see it paired with a pair of jeans and converse or some ankle boots for a relaxed vibe/outfit.


Blue Light Wash Short Denim Dungarees- New Look £25.99
One thing I want to add to my wardrobe every year and never do is a pair of dungarees. I think a pair of dungarees paired with a t-shirt and some converse is a simple yet stylish and comfortable outfit, especially through the Summer. And every year I say I'm going to get myself a pair and I never do. But this year is different and this pair from New Look is exactly the kind I'm looking for. They do these in a darker wash as well but I prefer them in the lighter wash, especially for the warmer months as it's going to keep that little bit cooler.


Grey Embrodied Lucky T-Shirt- New Look £8.99
And something that would accompany the dungarees perfectly is this grey t-shirt with lucky embrodied in red thread. There's a lot of t-shirts like this about at the moment with tons of different fonts, messages and slogans. A lot of them aren't very different to this one but I liked the colour combination of this one and think paired with some jeans and some converse or ankle boot would make a nice look that's relaxed but still looks like you've made an effort.



Orange Cross Body Satchel- New Look £17.99
And the last item on this wishlist is a bag that gives me slight Chloe vibes but is unique in it's own right. This cross body satchel from New Look is very bright but is perfect for being a standalone pop of colour in a look. It's not too large but still substantial enough to fit your everyday essentials in. And the silver hoop that is a faux edition to the fastening of the bag reminds me a lot of the Chloe Faye bag, a bag I've been ogling at for a while. And at £17.99 it's not to expensive but it's also not going to break as soon as you use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment