Monday 2 July 2018

Review: B Camomile Facial Spritz

 
I love a good facial mist and for the longest time I used the Liz Earle Instant Skin Booster Tonic religiously. It seemed to be the only soothing facial mist that wasn't overly fragranced and agreed with my skin. However I've barely reached for it since I started using the latest arrival in my collection.

B have recently released a third facial mist into their skincare range. They started with the Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz then added the Vitamin Facial Spritz earlier this year before releasing their take on a soothing mist last month. Their Camomile Facial Spritz is packed with Camomile, Rose and Plum extracts as well as Allatonin and Glycerin to create a soothing combination that's going to look after your skin and get you ready for the day. It's suitable for all skin types but is aimed mainly at those with more sensitive/reactive skin. It does have a slight scent to it so if your skin reacts badly to even the tiniest amount of scent in a product then this may not be for you and I'd recommend trying the Hyaluronic Acid Facial Spritz instead.

It can be worn alone under skincare or used as a refresher over top of make up. And I know you may be thinking that it'll ruin your make up but it won't. It doesn't drench skin when applied unless you go overboard with it and the mist is so fine that if you did apply it over top, there's no way that it's going to disrupt and ruin your look. All it'll do is soothe skin and refresh the look of your make up, meaning you can carry on with the rest of your day knowing your make up still looks as flawless as when you first applied it.

I absolutely adore this facial mist. I was worried because the last time I tried a Camomile Facial Mist I broke out terribly and since then I'd stuck religiously to my Liz Earle mist when my skin was in need of soothing. However my skin absolutely adores this stuff and it's helped massively to calm down my redness as well as leaving my skin feeling refreshed and hydrated. This does have a slight scent to it, fragrance being something that usually breaks my skin out, but with this I haven't had any issues apart from a couple of hormonal break outs on my chin. It's perfect for the heatwave the UK is experiencing right now and really works to cool my skin down as well as soothe and reduce the ever present redness the heat has caused.

Coming in at £7.99 a bottle, this is a brilliant budget friendly dupe for the Liz Earle Instant Skin Tonic Booster. It's also a great way to dip your toe into facial mists or even add a mist into your routine without breaking the bank. And the best bit, it can always be found on a half price offer or buy one get one free deal in Superdrug.

No comments:

Post a Comment