Monday 9 July 2018

Review: Garnier Ultralift Tissue Mask

 
If you've been around for a while you'll know I'm obsessed with the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Masks. So when I saw they were releasing a new tissue mask to conincide with their Ultralift range, I knew I had to try it.

The Ultralift Tissue Mask is advertised as a Anti-Ageing Tissue Mask that helps skin appear firmer, smoother and more radiant after one use. It contains a mix of hylauronic acid and grape seed extract, both ingredients that are known for working in tandem to give skin a plump hydrated look that will last longer than standard moisturiser without weighing the skin down. It's primarily aimed at those whose main skin concern is ageing and the first signs of ageing (dull skin and lack of firmness) but can be used by any skin type, including those with sensitive skin. 

This mask did not impress me one bit. Sure it was hydrating and left my skin feeiling moisturised and plump to the touch but beyond that there were no other visible results, not even a slightest hint at my skin looking firmer or smoother. As I said it did looked radiant, felt hydrated and quite plump to the touch but those results are nothing new and can easily be accquired by using one of the original Moisture Bomb Tissue masks. Now this was just after one use but I don't see/can't imagine how using one of these once a week would work in the longterm for your skin. Sure you'd get the short term effect of having hydrated, radiant skin but by that evening or even the next day the effects will have worn off and you'll be back to using your normal routine of products that probably work better with your skin in the long run than this mask. I can only picture it working long term if you religiously used the other products in the Ultralift range alongside this mask.

No comments:

Post a Comment