Tuesday 18 April 2017

GRWM: Full Face Using Rosie For Autograph Products

Ever since it was released last year I've been slowly building my collection of Rosie For Autograph Make Up. And now I have a significant amount of her products I thought I'd use them all together to show you one of many looks you can create with products from her range. And as I was getting ready for the day I thought it would be the perfect time to try them all together.

There are a few products that you can get as a part of her range but I don't have them so am replacing them with my everyday products.
These include the:
- Barry M Hydro Fix Primer Water   - Maybelline SuperStay Primer
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Fair - Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Maybelline SuperStay Setting Spray

Once I've primed my skin I go in with the Sheer Finish Complexion Enhancer. This has very light coverage and adds a healthy glow to the skin making it perfect for good skin days. I tried applying this with a brush as well as a sponge but they seem to take away more product than they apply so I use my fingers to apply and blend this in. I really like the healthy looking finish it leaves my skin with and allows my skin to breathe as well.

 Once I'm happy with my base I go in with the Miracle Concealer in the shade 01. This is a bit of a heavier concealer than I'm used to using but today's one of those days when I need something a little more heavy duty, especially under the eyes. Depending on what base I pair this on it can be very visible on the skin or undetectable. Because my base is quite sheer in finish I took my damp beauty blender and really blended this in so that it didn't look like I had tons of concealer under my eyes but still covered my dark circles. I also have a few blemishes that I need to cover but much prefer my Collection Concealer for blemish concealing. Once that's all blended in I take my Collection Pressed Powder and set under my eyes before sweeping some down my T-Zone and around the edge of my face, leaving my cheeks untouched so that the glow from the Complexion Enhancer is visible.

Time for brows. I usually don't do a lot to my brows as I have them tinted when I get them waxed and the tint is enough to let me get away with not filling them in. However today I'm feeling a bit of a bolder brow so took the Eye Brow Pencil in Natural Brow 1. This is one of my favourite brow products for when I fill my brows in as it's soft but not too soft and can easily be worked up to a bold brow or left looking more natural. Once I've created the shape I wanted I used the spoolie at the other end to brush through it, removing any excess product and brushing everything into place.

Mascara time and I'm going in with the Insta Lash Mascara. This is a very wet formula but isn't the kind that smudges as you apply it. I love that it has a bristle brush with a tapered finish to it. There's something about these brushes that really work well with my lashes. After I've curled my lashes I go in with one coat of this, really working the brush from the root of lashes upwards. I also give it a little wiggle as I'm applying it to really give my lashes some volume.

And the final step is lips. Once I've wiped away any excess lip balm I go in with the newly released Lip Definer in the shade Silk. It's ridiculously creamy and pigmented. One swipe leaves a behind an opaque, precise line that makes lining lips a dream. This particular shade can go with a number of the lipsticks in the range. But today I'm pairing it with the lipstick in the shade Silk Rose. Both are a beautiful brown shade with rosy undertones running through it. These lipsticks are some of my all time favourites and day to day go to's. Comfortable to wear for long periods of time, opaque in one swipe and a semi matte/satin finish these lipstick really add something to a look even though a lot of them are natural. I find applying these easier than any other lipsticks and tend to grab one on a daily basis.

Once everything is done I set it into place with my Maybelline SuperStay Setting Spray to make sure it lasts all day and I'm done. And this is what the looks likes once it's complete. I don't have an outfit to show you as it's just my work uniform and is pretty boring. And just before I shot out the door I spritzed myself with the Rosie For Autograph Nuit EDP to make sure I smelt great all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment