Sunday 30 April 2017

Review: Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz

For the last year or so I've been really enjoying using facial spritzes/mists. And whilst I have two that I consider holy grail products I'm always on the look out for more to try. So when recently I started reading more skincare blogs and about the properties of rosewater/rose in skincare I started my search for a rosewater spritz that not only wouldn't break the bank as a starter product but also worked effectively. And that's when I discovered the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz.

Botanics is a brand I hadn't tried a lot from previously but has really good, effective products This rosewater toning spritz cost less than a fiver and contains the same amount if not more product than some of the higher end spritzes. Plus it claims to be a hundred percent organic and eco friendly.

When it comes to the product itself, it's very simplistic. Containing only five ingredients which sadly includes alcohol denat this spritz is surprisingly gentle on the skin, working to soothe skin after cleansing and prep for any serum or moisturiser you apply afterwards. It helps alleviate that tight feeling that sometimes occurs after cleansing whilst simultaneously tightening pores and revitalising skin.

This product has been a skin saviour for me, especially in the evenings once I've removed my make up. Sometimes if my skin is having a rough time, double cleansing no matter what products I use leaves it feeling slightly tight and dry to touch. A few generous spritzes of this however help alleviate that horrid feeling straight away. It also seems to help any serum or moisturiser I apply over top sink in better and leave my skin feeling revitalised, moisturised and softer to the touch.

If you're looking for a budget friendly skin spritz that won't aggravate sensitive skin but will work effectively to meet your skin's needs then this is definitely the one for you. A brilliant budget dupe for the Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic Spritzer, the Botanics Rosewater Toning Spritz is one I'd definitely check out when you're next in the skincare aisles of your local Boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment