Wednesday 26 April 2017

Review: B Stubborn Make Up Remover

Whilst cleansing and double cleansing over a sink is considered better for your skin it's not always ideal for those short on time. And brands are catching onto that and are releasing facial cleansers that don't require water to work. And one of the better ones on the market is the B Stubborn Make Up Remover.

This is a bio phase make up remover that claims to remove stubborn make up, including waterproof mascara. Containing Vitamin B5 and Cucumber Juice this soothes and calms whilst simultaneously cleansing skin. There's no need to add water to this, just combine the bio-phase formula together and pour onto a cotton pad. This is suitable for all skin types, even those with sensitive skin and people who wear contact lenses.

Now this isn't as fuss free as a face wipe but it is a lot better for your skin. This contains no alcohol so won't cause any tightness or irritation when you use this. And even though it contains an oil it doesn't leave skin feeling greasy or oily looking which makes it fine for people with combination/oily skin to use.

I don't use this all the time, much preferring to cleanse over a sink with my favourite Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. However if I'm having an extremely late night and don't fancy waking everyone in my house up with our somewhat noisy pipes, this is perfect. It removes all traces of my make up including mascara and doesn't leave my skin feeling greasy or irritated. However it doesn't leave my skin feeling completely clean and means that I take extra care with my skincare the morning after to try and counteract any skin mishaps that could occur from using this to remove my make up. Overall though I think this is a good product, perfect for somone without a lot of time and who doesn't like the idea of using face wipes to remove their make up. Definitely a product to check out when you're next at a B Skincare stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment