Tuesday 4 April 2017

Top 5: Holy Grail Products

The term Holy Grail Product gets thrown around a lot across the beauty community. Everyone has their own Holy Grail Products, products they can't live without and repurchase constantly. Now not everyone is going to agree on people's ideas of Holy Grail Products but that's beauty in general, what may work for one isn't going to work for everyone. And with that being said today I'm going to be sharing with you my Top 5 Holy Grail Products.

Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion
A product that has firmly had Holy Grail status for well over a decade now is this Clean and Clear Cleansing Lotion. This deep cleanses skin whilst the salicyclic acid in it helps remove any bacteria that could cause a blemish. It's aimed at sensitive skin and doesn't leave skin feeling tight or dry after use. In fact it leaves skin feeling clean, refreshed and ready for the rest of your skincare routine. It's also easy to use, perfect for people who are in a rush in the morning. Just pour some on a cotton and wipe across your face, it's that simple and you're be disgusted by how much dirt it picks up.


Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream
A night cream that I can't live without is this Sleeping Cream from Garnier. There's something in this cream that I just can't put my finger on that works really well with my skin. It looks like a cream but feels almost like a gel on the skin when you rub it in. And it has bounce back technology so instead of leaving a load of fingers marks in it, it bounces back and looks brand new each time you open it. You apply this at night before bed and as you sleep it works to make skin look brighter, refreshed and moisturised. Once you wake up your skin looks brighter, feels smoother and like you've had more sleep than you've actually had. Brilliant for big events or everyday use I always make sure I have a pot beside my bed.
Nip And Fab+ Glycolic Fix Extreme Night Pads
A skin treatment that had Holy Grail status before I even finished the first tub comes from Nip and Fab.Their Extreme Fix Glycolic Pads changed my skin from the first use. Containing 5% Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid and Salicylic Acid these pre soaked pads exfoliate and refresh the skin as you use them. I always feel a slight tingle after I use them but it doesn't worry me as I know that it's working. And afterwards my skin feels smoother, refreshed and softer to the touch. Not one for those who have extremely sensitive skin.


Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
I was introduced to Liz Earle as a brand last year and instantly fell in love with their award winning Cleanse And Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. This natural cream cleanser not only removes all signs of make up including waterproof mascara but soothes skin and leaves it feeling soft and soothed. I've gone through several bottles of this and am in dire need of a fourth as I absolutely love this stuff. If you have sensitive skin that doesn't agree with the more chemically based cleansers on the market then this is definitely for you.


Rosie For Autograph Lipstick in Lady Rose
A lipstick I can't live without which you can see from the bullet comes from Rosie For Autograph. Her signature shade Lady Rose is one shade I can't live without. It can easily put together a look or come to the rescue when your chosen lipstick doesn't quite work out. It's creamy formula and comfortable wear makes it a statement piece in my make up collection. I've nearly worked my way through my first tube and will definitely be repurchasing another when it's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment