Thursday 13 April 2017

Review: Rosie For Autograph Sheer Finish Complexion Enhancer

When Rosie Huntington-Whiteley announced that she would be adding a BB Cream/Tinted Moisturiser Hybrid into her make up range I knew I just had to buy it. Her skin always looks amazing and if there was a product out there that could make my skin look even half as good as her's then it had to take a place in my collection.

The Rosie For Autograph Sheer Finish Complexion Enhancer is a lightweight, sheer finish tinted moisturiser to brighten the skin and give it a lit from within look. It perfects the look of skin and evens out skintone but still allows you to see your skin underneath as well as letting it breath. Skin is left looking glowy but not greasy and unlike other foundation/bb cream formulas this leaves skin feeling moisturised and soft to the touch.

It comes in a squeezy tube with a pump with makes application easy, hygenic and saves more product than other tube products. The packaging isn't entirely rose gold like the rest of her products but it still has elements of rose gold running through it. The rest of the packaging however is understated, classic and elegant much like Rosie herself.

I have the shade Nude which is the lightest shade in the range. The shade range is the only thing that let's this down. There are only six shades in the range but because they are so sheer you can get away with having a shade that doesn't exactly match your skintone.

It's suggested you apply this with your fingertips something I'm not that a big a fan off. However I find you get the best pay off with this when you use your fingers. I tried it initally with my a damp beauty blender and found my sponge soaked up most of the product. Whereas when I used my fingers I found it blended out smoothly, gave me a light coverage but still allowed my skin to show through and breathe. It made my skin look healthy, radiant and subtle unlike other base products I've tried.

I really like this product. It's lightweight yet gives coverage and allows skin to look and feel like skin, something that my skin will be grateful for when the warmer months roll round. It's quite understated as a product but still carries that elegant, classic look and feel that all Rosie For Autograph products have. It's already become my go to base product but I have a feeling that I'm going to finish this tube and possibly another tube throughout the Summer months. Slightly pricier for a base product but the results it gives make it well worth. I'd definitely recommend swatching it when your in your local Marks and Spencers next.

No comments:

Post a Comment