Tuesday 4 July 2017

Review: Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum

Serum is one of the most integral parts of my skincare routine. It's the one product that seems to work the most on my skin and if it's missed either in the morning or evening, my skin really knows it. However one serum isn't always enough to meet my skins needs. And that's where this bargain serum from Botanics comes in.

The Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum is a lightweight serum that works to enhance skin's radiance. Containing Hibiscus which is known for it's brightening qualities this works over time to enhance skin's natural radiance whilst the Hibiscus' naturally occurring AHA's work to gently exfoliate the skin. And it's these alpha hydroxy acids that add to skin's naturally radiance shining through as they work to loosen and remove any/all dead skin cells that dull the appearance of skin.

It's packaging is different to other serums I've tried. Instead of coming in your standard pump bottle this comes in a glass dropper bottle. Not only does it make look a lot more expensive than it is but you can also control how much product you use at once. The frosted glass of the bottle gives it a pink hue but it comes out of the dropper clear and thin in consistency. It's thin lightweight consistency means it absorbs quickly into the skin and doesn't leave it in a greasy or oily feeling film.

Usually there are only two serums I find myself reaching for constantly but since I've been using this I've found I'm favouring it over both of them. It's lightweight, works nicely under moisturiser and make up and surprisingly leaves my skin feeling hydrated even though it doesn't claim to have any hydrating properties. And my skin has looked brighter since I've been using this. Used either in the morning or the evening, I've noticed my skin looking clearer and more radiant after every use of this serum. I use a lot of other AHA based products so can't say much on the exfoliating side of this serum but the brightening side I can really see a difference. This serum paired with my Garnier Glow Enhancer Water Cream means I have a radiant glow that shows through make up and means that there's no need for highlighter or radiance based concealers.

And the best bit about this product. It only cost £2.50. That's right, it costs less than a coffee at Starbucks would put you back. Now don't let the price fool you, it's low price tag doesn't mean that this product doesn't work. Quite the contrary actually, it works wonders on the skin with visible results after a few days. It's suitable for all skin types and so far hasn't caused any irritation or breakouts. If you're looking for a lightweight day serum that works, doesn't break the bank and doesn't irritate skin I highly recommend checking this out, you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment