Friday 23 February 2018

Review: Garnier Pure Charcoal Black Tissue Masks

If you've been reading the blog for a while you'll know I'm a huge fan of the Garnier Moisture Bomb Tissue Masks. So of course when I saw they were releasing a charcoal tissue mask I had to get one. Now these aren't the first of their kind but they are a first from Garnier and I predict that this is only the beginning of a whole new range from them.

The first of the two mask range is enriched with Black Algae Extract as well as LHA and Hyaluronic Acid. It's aim is to purify, hydrate and reduce the apppearence of enlarged pores making it perfect for those with an oilier skin type.











 And the second mask alongside LHA and Hyaluronic Acid is enriched with Black Tea. It aims to hydrate and purify skin whilst removing signs of excess shine/sebu, essentially giving skin a more matte appearence after use. Again this is perfect for those with more oily skin as it'll help with the creation of excess sebum.










I like these masks, they felt nice on the skin. They didn't drip everywhere or slide off my face when I moved but I just felt that they didn't do a lot for my skin. I think a lot of it had to do with my skin type. Normally, I lean more towards sensitive/dry unless my skin is hormonal and then it leans more towards sensitive/oily so I think that's why I didn't see any particular mind blowing result from these masks. If you're more of a combination/oily skin type then I think these will work wonders but apart from leaving my face feeling moisturised, I didn't feel like these masks worked for my skin. That being said though, they are suitable for those with more sensitive/reactive skins, in fact they're suitable for all skin types but I believe those with combo/oily skin would get the best results from them. I'm in no way saying that these masks are a bad product, they just didn't work for my particular skin type and to me makes it seem a bit of a waste to repurchase in the future when I could just save money by buying a product that actually works with my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment