Wednesday 21 February 2018

Review: Rosie For Autograph Amazing Skin Secret Foundation

When a brand releases a new foundation, I don't usually rush out to buy it. But when I saw that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was releasing a foundation as part of her collabrative brand Rosie For Autograph with Marks and Spencers, I just had to get myself a bottle.

The Amazing Skin Secret Foundation is a lightweight, breathable, medium yet buildable coverage foundation. It's weightless formula makes it comfortable to wear and leaves skin feeling hydrated, smooth and luminous. It also has a SPF of 30, the highest I've ever seen in a foundation and is oil free, fragrance free, alcohol free and hypoallergenic making it suitable for all skin types. There are eight shades in total ranging from Bare to Deep Tan and as someone who finds it difficult to find the perfect shade, I found it pretty easy to find my perfect shade within the range.

This foundation is my dream foundation. I can not get over how good this leaves my skin looking and how good it is as a product in general. Even though the foundation is lightweight in formula, it doesn't lack in coverage. It's medium coverage is enough to cover any blemishes, redness or imperfections my skin has, even when it's at it's worst. Building the coverage is easy and doesn't go cakey or mask like unlike other foundations with the same coverage. It lets skin look, feel and breathe like skin and whilst it has a healthy glow, it doesn't make your skin look like an oil slick or sweaty.

What impressed me the most though with this foundation was it's staying power. Normally after a few hours, my foundation has faded around my nose and lip area. This doesn't do that, in fact it doesn't budge until you remove with your cleanser of choice. Normally I can't wait to take my make up off as I don't like the feeling of it clogging down my pores but with this foundation, I can happily wear it all day without worrying about the effects it's going to have on my skin.

In fact I wore it for about twelve hours this Friday just gone, including two lip changes, dinner and a midnight snack when I got home. But none of that bothered this foundation. In fact, it looked better twelve hours after application than it occasionally does on a normal day. My skin still looked flawless, it didn't feel heavy or weighed down, hydrated and soft to the touch, something I've never 
experienced with other foundations.

Normally I don't like spending a lot of money on foundation and whilst this isn't overly expensive at £20 a bottle, I'm more than happy to pay that time and time again for this foundation. It's really changed how my skin looks and feels and that has really given me a confidence boost. I knew that if it was anything like the Rosie For Autograph Sheer Finish Complexion Enhancer then M&S were onto a winner but I didn't expect it to be blown away as much as I was. If you get the chance to test this in store, I highly recommend you do, you never know you may find yourself purchasing a bottle.

No comments:

Post a Comment