Friday 2 February 2018

Review: Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara

 
Every January Maybelline releases a new mascara. 2016 saw the release of the Lash Sensational Mascara and last year saw the release of the Push Up Angel mascara. Both of them were extraordinary mascaras and I didn't think they'd be able to top that. But 2018 saw the release of their Total Temptation and to say it's topped both of their previous releases would be an understatement.

Maybelline's Total Temptation Mascara is advertised as having their softest bristle brush ever that delivers a high impact, volumised, defined lash look that removes the need for false lashes. The formula is infused with Coconut Oil to nourish and condition lashes as you wear it.

I can't get over how good this mascara is. It's changed how my lashes look completely. The brush grabs each individual lash then lifts and separates them as you apply. It gives a wicked defined lash look that has both length and volume but isn't clumpy in the slightest. And unlike other mascaras it doesn't droop or fall flat almost instantly. The amount of compliments I've received on this mascara when I've worn it (everyday) are unbelievable. I couldn't believe trialling a new mascara could make such a change to my lashes.

This mascara isn't waterproof but doesn't flake, smudge or run even if you have a full blown cry (tried and tested) but is still easy to remove and doesn't require a ton of rubbing or eye make up to stay clear of panda eyes. And it's coconut oil infused formula means lashes don't feel crispy or like they could snap as you wear it. And I have to admit ever since I've been wearing this mascara, my lashes look like they've grown and the slightly sparse section I had in one of my lashes has decreased, not a lot but enough for me to notice.

If you're looking for a new mascara then I'd highly recommend checking this one out. It's results are outstanding and it doesn't let you down a few uses in, in fact, it gets even better the more you use it. Coming in at £8.99, it's one of Maybelline's pricier mascaras but in my opinion it's well worth every penny and I've already gotten my cost per wear out of this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment