Sunday 19 February 2017

Review: Garnier Ultimate Blends The Sleek Perfector Hair Oil

I'm terrible at looking after my hair. I don't know why I'm just not as interested in hair products as I am skincare or make up. I think it may be because I consider doing my hair a bore. Washing it takes forever and a day and because it's so thick it's hard to style and work with. However there has been a product that I've been thoroughly enjoying and it's perfect for girls like me who are lazy with their hair.

The Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair Oil is the fourth product in the The Sleek Restorer range. It's multi use hair oil that is lightweight in formula which makes it perfect to use on both wet and dry hair. It contains Coconut Oil and Cocoa Butter to help ease frizz and flyaways whilst simultaneously nourishing dry or damaged hair. And it also contains a heat protectant so if you forget to use a separate heat defense spray you'll still be protected.

Depending on how long/short or thin/thick your hair is depends on how many pumps you need to use of this. I have long extremely thick hair so two pumps works wonders on my hair. On dry hair it smooths away any flyaways and helps me create sleeker hair styles. Whilst on wet hair it nourishes my lengths and ends and helps them dry softer and smoother than with any other product. Plus it smells absolutely divine and even when my hair has completely dried I can still smell it.

Overall I absolutely adore this product and can't understand why it took me so long to find it. It's not a product that can be used everyday as it will make hair greasy but every other day or with every wash is fine. If you struggle to keep your hair looking smooth, sleek and soft then definitely give this a go. It's lightweight enough to not weigh down thin hair but not lightweight enough to be useless on thick hair. If you're already a fan of the Sleek Restorer Range from Garnier then I highly recommend checking this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment