Thursday 2 February 2017

Homeware Wishlist

If there is one thing I love more than make up, it's homeware. I could spend hours online and in stores wandering around their homeware sections and seeing what pieces I can pick up for my house. And lately there have been a few pieces that have caught my eye and made it onto my wishlist.

Feather Shaped Metal Plate £12.99
The first thing that caught my eye was this gold feather shaped trinket plate. I love little trinket plates to pop my jewellery or loose change on. They just add something extra to a shelf or unit that can just pull a room together. Primark have one that is very similar in style and it's only £4 so it you're working to a budget I'd definitely check it out.

Dusky Green Patterned Plate £3.99
Another cute piece that would work well as a loose change, hair pin or jewellery holder is this plate. It comes in various colours but this dusky green one really grabbed my attention when I saw it online. I don't know where I'd put it in my room but I think it would make a nice addition to the colour scheme I've got going on in there.

Bird Patterned Print Cushion Cover £8.99
H&M do some of the best cushion covers on the high street. They only see the cover so you can recycle your old cushions and spruce up your home without having to worry about storing older pieces. This bird patterned is a little more out there for me but it has all the colours I'm enjoying in my bedroom at the moment. It's a little pricey for a cushion cover but it look good quality and I'd only buy one to make a statement with it.

Pineapple Print Cushion £6.99
Another pretty cushion cover from H&M is this gold foil pineapple cover. I think this would be perfect for bedrooms or living rooms during the warmer months as it brings a bit of brightness to what can be a dull background. I may not actually purchase this but I'll be keeping it on my wishlist in case I change my mind.

Large Metal Wire Basket £17.99
This may just be a basket but it's a nice basket. There aren't many baskets on the high street especially that'll sit nicely in a room and actually be functional. I'm hoping to get this soon as I need somewhere to keep my Lush bathbombs and the basket I'm using at the moment isn't big enough. This comes in three finishes, gold, copper and silver. All three are nice but the copper is the one that's really caught my eye.

Leaf Patterned Cushion Cover £8.99
Another bold patterned cushion cover I'm liking is this leaf patterned number. It has the same colours I've got going on in my room and I think this will make a nice statement cushion on my bed. I've actually seen this in store and it's gorgeous and feels very high quality. Definitely on my to buy list.

Metal Magazine Rack £17.99
I'm a avid magazine reader and love picking up all the monthlies when they come out. Most magazines I recycle one the latest issue has come out but there are some whose covers I adore that I keep. Right now they're in a pile by the side of my bed but I've been looking for a nice magazine rack to keep them in even better condition. This is from the same range as the basket earlier and also comes in three finishes. I'm again loving the copper even if it is super cliche and blogger like of me.

Metal Trivet £9.99
A cute decoration I spotted on the H&M website is this gold metal trivet. It's essentially a list of cities but they're all cities I'd like to visit at some point so I thought it was cute. It wouldn't necessarily fit in with my room but that's what makes this appeal to me more.

4-pack Leaf Print Coasters £2.99
I'm terrible at using coasters and can never find any I actually like but these ones not only fit my colour scheme but also the cushion cover I featured earlier. If I got these I'd actually bother to use them and save my poor desk from all my tea spillages.

 
Metal Bookend £9.99
I have a ton of books that I have stored away that would look nice set up properly somewhere. The only problem is that they have a tendency to fall. So when I saw this bookend I knew it had to go on this wishlist. It's not exactly copper but it's not a bright yellow gold either so it'll fit nicely into my asthetic and it's not bank breaking either. I'm looking forward to expanding my book collection once I get this end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment