Sunday 19 March 2017

Review: Garnier Moisture Bomb Water Cream

When Garnier first released their Moisture Bomb range I tried their night cream and it didn't work for my skin. So I dismissed the range and moved onto different products. Until I received a sachet of their Moisture Bomb Day Cream. I soon fell in love with the day products in the range including their Tissue Mask. And recently they've released a new day cream which I thought wouldn't agree with my skin but in fact has become a part of my skincare routine I can't go without.

The Garnier Moisture Bomb Glow Enhancer Water Cream is a gel based cream that claims to moisturise and nourish skin whilst simultaneously enhancing skin's natural glow. It's lightweight in texture and sinks into skin almost immediately, leaving skin feeling hydrated, nourished, soft and plump to the touch. It can be worn on it's own, under make up or even mixed in with your base of choice to add some extra glow to it. And because it's lightweight in texture it's not going to make foundation break up or ball up over the top of it like some other hydrating creams can do.

If you have combination/oily skin then this gel cream is definitely not for you. Whilst oily skin does need moisturising, this holds moisture and hydrates skin more than oily skin can handle. Normal/dry and even sensitive skin can definitely use this and enjoy it's results. If you're worried that this is going to make your face look sweaty instead of glowy then don't, this will not make you look anything like that. It'll just take any natural glow your skin already has from other products and enhance it to make skin look healthier and radiant looking.

I've always thought Garnier was one of the best affordable skincare brands around and this latest release just cements it in place for me. Affordable, readily available and with visible results this cream is perfect for anyone who's looking for something to give their skin that glow without clogging pores or weighing it down. I for one am especially going to enjoy this in the summer when I want that healthy glow to my skin without having to use more make up than necessary to achieve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment