Sunday 21 May 2017

Review: Loreal Hydra Genius Liquid Moisturiser

When it comes to skincare brands Loreal is one of my favourites but it can be very hit and miss. They have some ranges that work absolute wonders on the skin whilst others fall flat. And their latest range called Hydra Genius is definitely a winner. 

Their new Hydra Genius Liquid Moisturiser has the consistency of a serum but acts like a moisturiser. It contains Hyaluronic Acid and Aloe Water and is available in three different variations for different skin types. There is even one for oily skin types as well. It claims to quench skin's thirst and release hydration when skin needs it for up to 72 hours. 

There's not a lot more to be said about this product except that it's the first of it's kind and that I absolutely love this. I use this in place of a serum in the morning, it's lightweight consistency meaning I can layer it under moisturiser, SPF and make up. It instantly sinks into my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated, plump and soft to the touch. I have the Dry/Sensitive version and whilst it works to hydrate my skin, it doesn't add that much hydration that it leaves my skin looking greasy or oily. I even know of someone who has oily skin that using the oily version and finds it works wonders for her skin. 

If you struggle to keep skin hydrated and don't like clogging your skin with lots of products this will be right up your street. It feels just like water on the skin and you will instantly see a difference in your skin, it'll look softer, plumper and hydrated for longer thanks to their slow release formula. It's oil free, fragrance free and a perfect skincare accompniment to the upcoming warmer months. If you don't like overloading skin with product during the summer, I suggest you check this out when you're in your local Boots next.

No comments:

Post a Comment