Tuesday 23 May 2017

Review: Garnier Moisture Bomb Multi-Protecting Hydrating Mist With SPF

When it comes to facial mists I have my favourites as I know what works for my skin. Yet when Garnier released their Moisture Bomb Facial Mist with SPF I just couldn't help but try it. Normally I don't like aerosol based face mists as they don't seem to serve the same purpose as other mists but this one is one of few that contradicts that.

The Garnier Moisture Bomb Mist doesn't just refresh and hydrate skin, it also protects skin from daily aggressors such as pollution and UV damage. Containing Pomergranate extract and hydrating glycerin the main ingredients throughout the Moisture Bomb range, this aerosol mist hydrates skin in one spray. It also contains UV filters and an SPF of 30 but contary to belief it's not heavy, pore clogging or irritating to the skin. In fact it's lightweight, almost undetectable on the skin and can even be used over top of make up.

It says on the front of the can it's for dehydrated skin but because it's a mist and not a cream or gel any skin type can use it. It doesn't contain oil and won't cause those with more combination/oily skins to produce even more sebum. It's perfect for taking on the go with you and refreshing skin throughout the day.

I didn't initally see this doing anything for my skin but after about four uses I really felt the benefits of it. Spritzed over the top of my make up, my skin instantly hydrated and refreshed but it didn't disrupt any of my make up and made it look almost as if I'd just applied it. The smell of this reminds  me very much of my childhood when I had inhalers as it has a very chemical smell to it but it's something that's easy to overlook. This has become a perfect accompinment to my Sunday's as I spend a lot more time outside and like to make sure my skin is hydrated and protected all at once. My only bug bear with this product is the size. It's a tiny can that doesn't feel like it's going to last long, I wish it were a bit bigger not only for longevity but also in value for money terms. That being said though it's not a terrible product and I will be buying another when I finsh the original. If you're looking for a facial mist that doesn't drench skin, can be used over make up and protects skin whilst simultaneously then I'd highly recommend checking this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment