Wednesday 15 August 2018

Review: Garnier Fresh-Mix Tissue Masks

Garnier have recently released some new masks into their range, last week I reviewed their Moisture Bomb Tisue Eye Masks and today I'm back with my review of their new Fresh-Mix Tissue Masks.

The Fresh-Mix Tissue Masks are essentially a DIY style mask. So instead of having a pre soaked tissue mask that you apply straight to skin, this mask requires a little work. Each sachet is divided into two parts. The top half has a dry algae infused tissue mask in it whilst the bottom half contains the serum which you usually find pre soaked into the mask. The instructions are easy to follow, with each packed marked clearly where you're supposed to fold.

There are two masks so far in the range. The first is the Replumping Shot aimed at hydrating and smoothing the skin. It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Glycerin and Castor Oil to deeply nourish and hydrate skin for a longer period of time, giving skin a plumper look and feel. This is perfectly suited to all skin types, even oily skins and would make a fantastic hydration both throughout the Summer transitioning through to the colder months of Autumn and Winter.

And the second in the range is the Glow Shot. Enriched with Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C, this mask aims to brigthen and even complexion, giving skin that healthy lit from within glow whilst still leaving skin feeling hydrated and soft to the touch. It's perfect for this time of the year when make up is minimal and a natural glow is appreciated but it would also make the perfect Winter glow boost when skin tends to lose it's lustre and becomes a little uneven and dull looking.

These masks are great fun. They're the perfect thing to get in for a girls' night in as they're just so enjoyable to put together and wear. I was a little worried that the serum would go everywhere when it was being pushed upwards into the mask but it actually turned out fine. The instructions were so easy to follow and the mask so quick to put together. There was just enough serum in the sachet to coat the mask generously without it dripping or pouring excess product everywhere when you applied it. They sat well on the face and didn't slide, drip or drop off once on, even when I was moving about. I haven't tried the Glow Shot yet, I'm saving that for my pamper night this week but I have tried the Re-Plumping Shot and I adored it. It left my skin feeling hydrated, soft and smooth to the touch as well as plump looking, something I never thought I'd say was a good thing when it comes to the appearence of my skin. They slightly more expensive than the original Moisture Bomb Tissue Masks but they are well worth every penny. Garnier again are thinking forward into how the beauty world can and will evolve and their nailing it on their first attempt. If you see these in your local Superdrug or Boots; I highly recommend picking a few up, you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment