Sunday 15 November 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas: Under £10

HO! HO! HO! Merry Christmas Everyone! Yes I know I'm early with the well wishes but we have not officially gotten to that time of the year where the shops are filled with tons upon tons of Christmas gifts so I thought I'd put together a few Christmas Gift Ideas posts for you all. Today's I'm starting at the budget friendly end and working my way up as the week goes on. So here's part one of my Christmas Gift Ideas Guide: Under £10


Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter Drum £5.00
I thought I'd start with a cute little stocking filler and as alway Soap and Glory have the perfect stocking fillers. This is a 200ml Righteous Butter that you can hang on your tree. This is perfect if somebody wants to try the Righteous Butter for the first time or if they are a massive Soap and Glory fan. This gift is also perfect for teenagers who are working on a budget or if you're doing a Secret Santa.

Soap And Glory Winter Wonderhand £8.00
My next gift is another adorable gift from Soap And Glory. The Winter Wonderhand Hand Cream Collection is a set of three travel sized Hand Food hand creams. In the set you get the Original Pink Scent, the Smoothie Star scent and the newly released Sugar Crush scent. A great gift for someone who's just getting into skincare or even Soap and Glory as a brand but also brilliant for someone who travels a lot and likes to look after themselves. This is one I'll definitely be putting on my Christmas list.


Royal Jelly Jar Stacker £8.50
This next gift idea is perfect for all the mums out there This is the Royal Jelly Jar Stacker set. It consist of three 150ml jars, one containing their body scrub, one containing their hand and nail cream and another containing a light body cream. Now if you're mum is anything like mine she'll go mad for this. This is the original Royal Jelly, not that new stuff they sell in Boots with Honey but the real original deal. It smells like heaven and from experience leaves skin feeling amazing. Any teens reading this who are on a budget yet still want to treat their mum, I suggest checking this out in your local Marks And Spencers.

Nuxe Holiday Cracker £10.00
We're moving onto more luxury products with this next gift idea yet remaining budget friendly. This is the Nuxe Holiday Cracker which contains four travel size products in a festive designed cracker. Inside the cracker you get the Rose Micellar Cleansing Water, Anti-fatigue Moisturising Cream, Hand And Nail Cream and Multi Purpose Dry Oil. I for one would love this cracker as a gift as it's a brilliant way to try out the Nuxe range without spending a lot. Definitely will be putting this on my Christmas list.

Emma Hardie Moringa Balm with Mini Cloth £10.00
And finally this has to be my favourite pick of the guide. This is the Emma Hardie Moringa Balm Bauble. Inside you get a 15g tub of her famous Moringa Cleansing Balm and a mini cloth. Now if you're a fan of Caroline Hirons and have heard her rave about this cleansing balm then you'll also know how expensive this can be. So this tiny trial sized balm is perfect if you want to try the range but don't want to pay the earth. Perfect for anyone who's into their higher end skincare or for people like me that have the expensive taste but not always the funds. I'll be picking myself one of these up before Christmas.

So that's my first Christmas Gift Idea Guide. I hope you all enjoyed it and that this helped inspire you when you're shopping. My Under £20 Gift Idea Guide is going to be live on Tuesday (my birthday) and the Under £50 Gift Idea Guide will be up on Thursday so get yor pens and papers ready to make note.

All pictures come from the respective websites. marksandspencers.com and boots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment