Tuesday 17 November 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas: Under £20

HO! HO! HO! Welcome back to my second part of my Christmas Gift Ideas Guide Under £20. So without further ado lets get into the guide.

Pixi Mattelustre Lipstick Quartette £18.00
This is probably one of the favourite things I've seen when I've been looking at Christmas sets. Pixi is a fairly new brand to Marks And Spencers and if you're not already a fan of this brand then this set is a good way to get to know it. Four plum toned lipsticks with a rich moisturising demi matte formula, that are the perfect size for travelling. Containing Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C and E this are perfect for people who love both skincare and beauty and want to give Pixi a go.

Ole Hendriksen 3 Little Wonder Gift Set £18.00
Talking of skincare my next pick for this guide is from another brand that whilst popular in the beauty world isn't easy to find. The Ole Hendriksen 3 Little Wonders Gift Set contains three travel sized products and one full sized product. The products in here are the truth serum collagen booster (30ml), sheer transformation creme (30ml), invigorating night gel (30ml) and ART foaming cleanser (100ml). If you know somebody who's into their high end skincare and has wanted to try this brand for a while then this set would be right up their street. Retailing at £18 on Debenhams website, it's actually on offer at the moment for £14.40 and the other Ole Hendriksen sets have money off as well. Definitely some to check out.

Too Faced Long Lasting Nude Lipstick Gift Set £12.00
Now onto another make up set that caught my eye immediately. Not only is this set beyond beautiful and Too Faced have created a set to suit everyone, it's the size of the set that hooked me. Neither the Liquified Long Wear Lipstick or the Love Flush Blush are tiny in size, in fact they're both deluxe size samples with a ridiculously low price tag. Definitely one to pick up for any make up lovers in your life.

Stila Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick Set £18.00
Next up is another lipstick set that I can see selling out very quickly. This is the Stila Sealed With A Kiss Lipstick Set which contains three deluxe liquid lipsticks. It comes with three very different colours and there is something in there to suit everyone. The palest shade looks a lot like Patina which is one of Stila's most popular shades. Defintiely a product I'd get my hands on quickly before it goes. And for £18 it's really a steal.

Rosie For Autograph Mini Fragrance Set £19.50
And finally for this guide I thought I'd show you a set that will probably not recieve as much love as it should this Christmas. This is the Rosie For Autograph Mini Fragrance which contains two minature sized perfumes and a bath and body oil. Now this is a set I'm dying to get my hands on as the Rosie For Autograph fragrance is my all time favourite fragrance. A rose based scent that lasts all day long, this set screams elegance and class and will satisfy even the biggest scent lovers.

And that's it for my second Christmas Gift Idea Guide. On Thursday I'll be posting my next guide and here's a link to my first guide in case you missed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment