Monday 9 November 2015

Product Empties #3


It's that time again where I talk you through my trash. I've been trying to hold posting this for a while as I've had reviews that I've wanted to post but now my empties basket is overflowing and I can't fit another bit in.

Garnier Moisture Restore+ Night Cream 
My first empty is one of my holy grail products. This is the third pot of this I've already gone through and I have several back ups ready for when this runs out. More of a gel than a cream I love how hydrated this leaves my skin feeling and I found myself using this both in the morning and evening as its results were just brilliant.

Clean and Clear Deep Cleansing Lotion
Next up is another holy grail item I've finished. I've been using this since I was a teenager and can't believe I'm still seeing the same results now as I did then. A bottle of this lasts me a long time yet I've gone throught countless bottles of this. Suitable for sensitive skin and a brilliant wake me up product, this is one I advise trying if you're looking for a cleanser that doesn't necessarily need water.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Sensitive Night Cream
If I'm completely honest I only finished this because I didn't have any of my Garnier Night Cream. It's okay as a product but I do prefer my Garnier. Unlike the Garnier this is a true cream formula which I found to take too long to sink into my skin. It didn't irritate my skin and I found it left my skin feeling softer with each use. A product I'd maybe go back to if I go off my Garnier cream.

Sanctuary 5 Minute Thermal Detox Mask
Another holy grail product I've finished up. This is my second tube I've gone through and I've very nearly finished my third tube as well. It's results are the same with every use and I find myself recommending this to anyone who'll listen. A charcol mask that heats when applied to the skin, this is my favourite thing for pulling any and all the crap from my skin. The more I've used this the better the results get and I can gurantee I'm going to go through many more tubes of this.

Elnett Very Volume Hairspray
This is the one and only hair product in this empties. This is basically just hairspray and it did what I wanted it to. It didn't nourish my hair or anything remotely special but it did hold my hair in place when needed and didn't leave it feeling sticky or gross. I found I could brush my hair at the end of the day and it wouldn't feel crispy afterwards. I do have another tin on the go but I've found that I've gone off of using hairspray.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair 
This is the only make up product in this empties. I don't go through make up as quickly as I do any other products. However lately I've found myself going through these like I don't know what. I love using this all over my face as well as on any blemishes or dark circles I have. I have a back up and am probably going to pick up another as they can be very hard to find in stores.

Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes
This is another product I've lost count of how many I've gone through. Thanks to Caroline Hirons, I don't use these on my face to remove my make up but I do use them to remove my lipstick after a long day. They so gentle on my skin unlike other wipes I've used and don't leave my lips feeling sore or angry looking afterwards. If you are looking for something quick and easy to remove your make up, I recommend you check it out. Suitable for sensitive skin, fragrance free and easy to take on the go, I highly recommend the Simple wipes.

Dove Soft Feel Deodarant
This is my go to deodarant. It smells divine, is gentle on my skin and leaves me feeling fresh and ready to take on the day. My only problem is how quickly I go through them. It may be me but it also maybe the size and for the size, I find it can get quite pricey. Saying that though I will keep buying this until I find something better or cheaper and making sure to stock up when it's on a half price offer.

Olay Anti Wrinkle Face Wash
Next up is one of my favourite face washes of all time. The Olay Anti Wrinkle Face Wash is more of an exfoliator than a wash. Tiny micro beads help buff away any dead skin and leaves skin feeling smoother and sofer. I like to use this in the middle of the week when my skin needs a pick me up. It's frangrance free and gentle on even sensitive skin making this one of the nicer exfoliators on the high street. Will definitely keep purchasing this in the future.

Soap And Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
And finally if I could smell one thing for the rest of my life smelling it would be this. If you haven't smelt the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush range I recommend you go and give it a smell next time you're near a stand. I find this is gentler on the skin than some scrubs I've tried but still gives brilliant results. It's not one for those who don't like strong fragrances but if you don't mind your bathroom smelling like lime for the rest of the day I say give it a go.

So that's my trash. Have any of you tried any of these products? What did you think of them if you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment